Business Insurance FAQ’s

Yes. You can specify this when you issue the policy or at the beginning of the campaign.

Yes, we cover the goods that you hold in trust and are inside your premises.

All the furniture on the terrace or outside the unit is covered in case of theft or fire, as long as the distance does not exceed 25 metres. The maximum limit would be 10% of the contents sum insured.

We cover the damage caused as a result of the works of repair and maintenance that take place in the insured unit, when these are considered minor works, i.e. the cost is not over €60,000. The cost of the works must be added to the total building sum insured.

Yes. The personal belongings you own are covered inside the unit, even if they are not related to the activity you develop.

We can cover units without commercial activity for fire, water damage and the owner’s liability. Once you have a commercial activity let us know and we will add the covers you need.

Public liability insurance covers the cost if, as a result of business activity, you injure a third party or cause damage to their property. Without this type of insurance, you could be facing bankruptcy should someone make a public liability claim against your company.

Employers' liability insurance protects employers in case employees claim compensation as a result of being injured or becoming ill due to their work.

Business interruption insurance provides cover if you lose money as a result of not being able to trade. This could be due to stock or equipment being stolen, damaged or destroyed. It also covers any additional costs you have to pay out to get your business back up and running.

Call Me Back