Insurance in Spain & Portugal Site

Gibraltar:200 44628

Other Numbers

From the UK: 0845 652 4239 (local rate)

From Ireland: 01 246 7677 (local rate)

All other countries: +34 956 695 752 (international rate)



Business Insurance FAQ's

Do I have to declare the increase of stock during the sales campaigns?

Yes. You can specify this when you issue the policy or at the beginning of the campaign.

Are the goods held in trust covered?

Yes, as long as the sum insured reflects the values of these items, we cover the goods that you hold in trust and are inside your premises.

Are my personal belongings which are inside the premises covered?

Yes. The personal belongings you own are covered inside the unit, even if they are not related to the activity you develop.

At this moment I don’t have any commercial activity. Am I covered?

We can cover units without commercial activity for fire, water damage and the owner’s liability. Once you have a commercial activity let us know and we will add the covers you need.

What is public liability insurance?

Public liability insurance covers the cost if, as a result of business activity, you injure a third party or cause damage to their property. Without this type of insurance, you could be facing bankruptcy should someone make a public liability claim against your company.

What is employers' liability insurance?

Employers' liability insurance protects employees if they claim compensation as a result of being injured or becoming ill due to their work. All UK-based employers are legally required to have employers' liability insurance.

What is business interruption cover?

Business interruption insurance provides cover if you lose money as a result of not being able to trade. This could be due to stock or equipment being stolen, damaged or destroyed. It also covers any additional costs you have to pay out to get your business back up and running.