Tenants Insurance Benefits
Protect your buildings, contents and valuable possessions in Spain and Portugal with our home insurance.
We are a broker and we work with other leading international insurance companies such as Reale, Caser, Plus Ultra, Lusitania...
Features of the Ibex Home policy
- Underwritten at QIC Europe Limited
- Flexible, tailor-made policy to suit your needs
- All risks Worldwide cover available for Personal effects and valuables on permanent residences only (T&C apply)
- Discounts for direct alarms connected to a security firm on permanent residence homes only
- Multi property policies available
- Accidental damage on your home entertainment equipment as standard (exclusions apply)
- Optional extended accidental damage cover for contents on permanent residences only (T&C apply)
- Multi-policy discounts
- Flexible payment options
- Increased excess discounts
- Up to 15% no claims discount
Tenants Insurance Types of Cover
Below is a summary of our cover.
- Covers fire, smoke, lightning, storm or flood (excluding fences and gates), theft, explosion, escape of water or oil, vandalism and collision.
- Subsidence for properties less than 10 years old.
- Legal liability as owner of your home.
- Loss of rent and cost of alternative accommodation.
- Accidental damage of fixed glass and sanitary fittings.
- Garden restoration.
- Falling trees or aerials.
- Emergency Access - Limit €3000
- Property Owners Liability - Limit €2m
- Legal liability as occupier of your home.
- Accidental damage to glass tops, home entertainment equipment and personal computers (exclusions apply).
- Contents temporarily removed.
- Contents in the open.
- Frozen food spoilage.
- Theft of keys - Limit €750
- Title Deeds - Limit €750
- Increase in cover over Christmas period and for Weddings.
- Extended Accidental damage cover (optional).
- Valuables & personal effects, both specified and unspecified.
- Personal money and credit cards.
- Pedal cycles cover for accidental loss or damage.
- Golf cover for equipment, apparel and buggies.
- Emergency travel cover.
- First Loss -Cover for loss or damage to your fixtures and fittings up to the total sum insured, without reference to their value and without application of average should their value be greater than the sum insured.