Car Insurance Benefits
We can provide motor vehicle insurance for vehicles located in Spain registered as ‘Classic cars’.
These are those that meet the following requirements:
- They are at least 25 years old since their first registration.
- They are in a perfect state of preservation (this is what differentiates them from old cars).
- They cover different types of vehicles ranging from passenger cars to off-road vehicles.
- They keep original parts and accessories.
- They are not used every day, but only sporadically.
- The insured classic vehicle must not exceed 5,000 kilometres per year and must be kept in a garage.
For more details on our classic car expat motor insurance for Spain, get in touch with us today for a quote.